Wednesday 6 February 2008

The Emperor's New Clothes...

A little update then....

firstly, suit shopping was a big success. we went to House of Fraser. Then Debenhams. Then M&S. Then back to House of Fraser. Then Sole Trader, Clarks, River island, back to Debenhams, back to House of Fraser, Next, and then finally to the Full Moon for the easiest purchase of the day (burger and pint). Exhausting, but ultimately successful, Mr Whyard, legend that he is, had gently but firmly led me to buying a very swish suit, ties, shirt and probably the finest pair of shoes I have ever owned in my life. Actually, so's the suit. Couldn't quite find the belt to finish off the ensemble, but I'm sure I can manage that by myself.

Still need to sort out the haircut though, and I doubt if even Pete's eye for fine tailoring can help me there....

No comments:

Post a Comment