Sunday 30 March 2008

We did it!!!

WOW

That was incredible. Yesterday Kate and I got married. Yesterday I married the woman of my dreams. Yesterday I married the love of my life. Yesterday I became Mr Kate Salisbury. Yesterday was absolutely immense.

We had such a lovely day yesterday; illness and miserable weather couldn't put a dampener on our spirits which were soaring so high all day and couldn't stop the smiles beaming throughout. We'll both be writing more about the day and there will be photos to come too, as well as news on our honeymoon. But I just had to quickly say...

Thank you!

We are both absolutely overwhelmed by the generosity of our friends and families; it staggers us how much you all put into making our wedding day so wondrously special. It was, it really was. Thank you all so much.

love,

Mr Kate Salisbury x

No comments:

Post a Comment